I really enjoy engaging with people that already have accepted CBD as an alternative.
Even if they are using another product, they are happy with, I only hope my conversation is both a source of learning and expanding on CBD, how its being used and how its being used with horses.
At times I get comments about price, and its hard to respond without sounding defensive. Trust me I have no reason to be defensive, I just want to understand that the price is compared to dosage, process and testing.
In order to have a conversation regarding price of a product there are several factors that need to come into the conversation.
- Process – With my horses the #1 thing I needed to know was that it has a Certificate of Analysis
- We do third-party laboratory testing for potency, microbial contamination, and pesticides to ensure purity on all our finished products. Safety and consistency are paramount to the Pinnacle Ranch Wellness brand.
- The certificates are made available – on every bottle of Pinnacle Ranch Wellness product there is a QR code that takes you to the labs report
- mg of CBD per dosage – This is important when comparing products because the only way to compare products is to compare the dosage of CBD.
- The “effective dosage” is 250mg – that is the Daily dosage
- The “cost of the product” is the CBD
- Ease of administration – I searched for something before creating this product that would be easy to administer. I saw a lot of oils, product that can be sprinkled on food, treats etc. but was not able to find any that I felt fit all the things I was looking for.
What is the best way to compare products?
- Effective Dosage
- Ease of Administration
- Transparency – Must have Certificate of Analysis to ensure potency and purity
- Other products contains 5000 mg cost $399.00 – ours is half the price and is formulated to get the results you are looking for.
- Pinnacle Ranch Wellness “EquineKALM” 21-day package contains 5,250 mg and costs $149.99 and 14-day tablet package contains 3,500 mg costs $99.99
- We found the effective dosage is 250mg per day
- Our product comes in tablets/ 4g scoop dosed at 125 mg, they are apple flavored “sweet tarts” added right into the grain there is nothing to get lost in the food as an oil or powder. This means that they digest 100% of the CBD and our formulation guarantees potency
- We use CBD ISOLATE to ensure there is no THC, guarantees purity
- Apples to apples price comparison -To level the price, I break down mg/price
- Other product cost per mg = .0799
- Pinnacle Ranch Wellness “EquineKALM” price per mg = .03
- Straight up price comparison – Pinnacle Ranch Wellness “EquineKALM” is easier to use, costs less and tastes better for your horse
Pinnacle Ranch Wellness “EquineKALM” is the highest quality but also the most affordable product you can find “mg for mg”.